Are your heart and brain fighting it out?
It's why we started Karma Koaches.
Let's be real: being a coach is hard.
Not like “push 30 tons of rock up a mountain” hard. It’s more like “lonely, frustrated, stuck” hard.
We know you can figure just about anything out. But between juggling client needs, scheduling, planning out your newest offer, and staying on top of emails (let alone social media!), it can be exhausting!
It’s so difficult to do it all by yourself:
- Working intentionally with your existing clients
- Getting new, perfect clients
- Creating systems so your days feel easy-breezy
- Finding a mentor who’s “been there, done that”
- Growing as a coach and a person
- Take stress-free time for yourself
- And, achieving any other personal goals!
As coaches ourselves, we know how some days feel like a mud pit, when you’re stuck and don’t know where to go next! When the going gets tough, it can feel paralyzing where your only options are to work until you’re dead or just stop working entirely.
We help you grow a thriving coaching practice, in community.
You don’t have to do it alone. You can grow your business, meet amazing other coaches, expand your network, and feel renewed each and every day.